PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO COVID19 RESTRICTIONS IN SOME COUNTRIES, THERE MAY BE A DELAY IN RECEIVING YOUR ITEMS. PLEASE BEAR WITH US UNTIL RESTRICTIONS ARE LIFTED.
1. We aim to pick, package up and post within 3 working days of an order being placed (i.e. Monday to Friday). Please bear in mind that we both currently work full time outside of this business.
2. By default, all UK orders will be sent via the Royal Mail's Second Class Service and will be Tracked. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you prefer a faster or more secure service and we will confirm the cost.
3. We will happily deliver anywhere in the world. All International orders will be sent via the Royal Mail's International Standard Service or International Economy Service, depending on the speed and cost that you require (The Royal Mail are currently reviewing the postage services they provide, as well as adjusting their pricing, in light of Covid19). Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to place a large order or prefer a faster or more secure service and we will confirm the cost.
4. Catkin Crown Textile Studio are not liable to pay customs or excise duty, or similar costs that may be incurred by customers on imported goods. Such charges or fees are the customer's responsibility.
5. Due to the nature of our products, we expect most orders to be of a weight / size combination that conforms to the Royal Mail definition of a 'Large Letter' or 'Small Parcel.'
6. We have set up the postage cost calculation in Shopify based on the total cost of your order.
7. Postage on all UK orders over £50 is FREE, regardless of size or weight.