- We aim to pick, package up and post within 3 working days of an order being placed (i.e. Monday to Friday). Please bear in mind that we both currently work full time outside of this business.
- By default, all UK orders will be sent via the Royal Mail's Second Class Service and will be Tracked. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you prefer a faster or more secure service and we will confirm the cost.
- We will happily deliver anywhere in the world. All International orders will be sent via the Royal Mail's International Standard Service, which takes up to 17 business days. Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to place a large order or prefer a faster or more secure service and we will confirm the cost. We can also send via the Economy Service which is slightly cheaper but takes 6-12 weeks (depending on the destination).
- Catkin Crown Textile Studio are not liable to pay customs or excise duty, or similar costs that may be incurred by customers on imported goods. Such charges or fees are the customer's responsibility.
- Catkin Crown Textile Studio are not currently required to be registered for VAT in the UK and so our prices do not include a VAT charge. Customers in the European Union should please note that, whilst there is no Export VAT charged on our products, you may still be charged EU Import VAT at the standard rate in effect in the country of receipt. Any such additional charges may need to be paid in order for the parcel to be released for delivery to you. Catkin Crown Textile Studio are not liable to pay such EU import VAT.
- Due to the nature of our products, we expect most orders to be of a weight / size combination that conforms to the Royal Mail definition of a 'Large Letter' or 'Small Parcel.'
- We have set up the postage cost calculation in Shopify based on the total cost of your order.
- Postage on all UK orders over £50 is FREE, regardless of size or weight.